Impact of amino acid substitutions in the hepatitis C virus genotype 1b core region on liver steatosis and hepatic oxidative stress in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 554–559, April 2010
How to Cite
Tachi, Y., Katano, Y., Honda, T., Hayashi, K., Ishigami, M., Itoh, A., Hirooka, Y., Nakano, I., Samejima, Y. and Goto, H. (2010), Impact of amino acid substitutions in the hepatitis C virus genotype 1b core region on liver steatosis and hepatic oxidative stress in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 30: 554–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02164.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Received 31 July 2009Accepted 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!