The cut-off value of 100 mg/dl is insufficient to detect heterozygous α-1 antitrypsin-deficient liver disease patients
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 491–492, March 2010
How to Cite
Kok, K. F., Willems, H. L. and Drenth, J. P. H. (2010), The cut-off value of 100 mg/dl is insufficient to detect heterozygous α-1 antitrypsin-deficient liver disease patients. Liver International, 30: 491–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02179.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!