Acute liver injury upregulates microRNA-491–5p in mice, and its overexpression sensitizes Hep G2 cells for tumour necrosis factor-α-induced apoptosis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 376–387, March 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, S., Kim, T.-H., Natarajan, A., Wang, S.-S., Choi, J., Wu, J., Zern, M. A. and Venugopal, S. K. (2010), Acute liver injury upregulates microRNA-491–5p in mice, and its overexpression sensitizes Hep G2 cells for tumour necrosis factor-α-induced apoptosis. Liver International, 30: 376–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02181.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Received 22 January 2009Accepted 8 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.