*Present address: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Texas A&M University, Kingsville, TX, USA.
Gene profiling of maternal hepatic adaptations to pregnancy
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 406–415, March 2010
How to Cite
Bustamante, J. J., Copple, B. L., Soares, M. J. and Dai, G. (2010), Gene profiling of maternal hepatic adaptations to pregnancy. Liver International, 30: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02183.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Received 4 September 2009Accepted 10 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.