C-reactive protein as a specific marker of infection in cirrhotic patients
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 487–488, March 2010
How to Cite
Tsiakalos, A., Karatzaferis, A., Ziakas, P. and Hatzis, G. (2010), C-reactive protein as a specific marker of infection in cirrhotic patients. Liver International, 30: 487–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02201.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.