Apoptosis is associated with CD36/fatty acid translocase upregulation in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 850–859, July 2010
How to Cite
Bechmann, L. P., Gieseler, R. K., Sowa, J.-P., Kahraman, A., Erhard, J., Wedemeyer, I., Emons, B., Jochum, C., Feldkamp, T., Gerken, G. and Canbay, A. (2010), Apoptosis is associated with CD36/fatty acid translocase upregulation in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Liver International, 30: 850–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02248.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Received 3 December 2009Accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.