Attenuation of toll-like receptor 2-mediated innate immune response in patients with alcoholic chronic liver disease
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1003–1011, August 2010
How to Cite
Pimentel-Nunes, P., Roncon-Albuquerque, R., Gonçalves, N., Fernandes-Cerqueira, C., Cardoso, H., Bastos, R. P., Marques, M., Marques, C., Alexandre Sarmento, J., Costa-Santos, C., Macedo, G., Pestana, M., Dinis-Ribeiro, M. and Leite-Moreira, A. F. (2010), Attenuation of toll-like receptor 2-mediated innate immune response in patients with alcoholic chronic liver disease. Liver International, 30: 1003–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02251.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 15 August 2009Accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.