Non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis progression in hepatitis C patients retreated for 96 weeks with antiviral therapy: a randomized study
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1049–1058, August 2010
How to Cite
Zarski, J.-P., Sturm, N., Desmorat, H., Melin, P., Raabe, J.-J., Bonny, C., Sogni, P., Pinta, A., Rouanet, S., Babany, G., Cheveau, A. and Chevallier, M. (2010), Non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis progression in hepatitis C patients retreated for 96 weeks with antiviral therapy: a randomized study. Liver International, 30: 1049–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02265.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
- Received 17 September 2009Accepted 4 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.