Clinical significance of Staphylococcus aureus infection in patients with chronic liver diseases
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1333–1338, October 2010
How to Cite
Kang, C.-I., Song, J.-H., Ko, K. S., Chung, D. R., Peck, K. R. and the Asian Network for Surveillance of Resistant Pathogens (ANSORP) Study Group (2010), Clinical significance of Staphylococcus aureus infection in patients with chronic liver diseases. Liver International, 30: 1333–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02270.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 10 February 2010Accepted 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.