Alteration of N-glycome in diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma mice: a non-invasive monitoring tool for liver cancer
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1221–1228, September 2010
How to Cite
Liu, X.-e., Dewaele, S., Vanhooren, V., Fan, Y.-D., Wang, L., Van Huysse, J., Zhuang, H., Contreras, R., Libert, C. and Chen, C. C. (2010), Alteration of N-glycome in diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma mice: a non-invasive monitoring tool for liver cancer. Liver International, 30: 1221–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02279.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received 23 February 2010Accepted 26 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.