Peginterferon α-2a and ribavirin treatment of patients with haemophilia and hepatitis C virus infection: a single-centre study of 367 cases
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1173–1180, September 2010
How to Cite
Alavian, S.-M., Tabatabaei, S. V., Keshvari, M., Behnava, B., Miri, S. M., Karimi Elizee, P. and Lankarani, K. B. (2010), Peginterferon α-2a and ribavirin treatment of patients with haemophilia and hepatitis C virus infection: a single-centre study of 367 cases. Liver International, 30: 1173–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02296.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Received 9 February 2010Accepted 24 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!