Correlation between clinical indication for treatment and liver histology in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B: a novel role of α-fetoprotein
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1161–1168, September 2010
How to Cite
Lee, I.-C., Huang, Y.-H., Chan, C.-C., Huo, T.-I., Chu, C.-J., Lai, C.-R., Lee, P.-C., Su, C.-W., Hung, H.-H., Wu, J.-C., Lin, H.-C. and Lee, S.-D. (2010), Correlation between clinical indication for treatment and liver histology in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B: a novel role of α-fetoprotein. Liver International, 30: 1161–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02301.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Received 17 March 2010Accepted 26 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.