Matrix metalloproteinase-9-mediated type III collagen degradation as a novel serological biochemical marker for liver fibrogenesis
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1293–1304, October 2010
How to Cite
Veidal, S. S., Vassiliadis, E., Barascuk, N., Zhang, C., Segovia-Silvestre, T., Klickstein, L., Larsen, M. R., Qvist, P., Christiansen, C., Vainer, B. and Karsdal, M. A. (2010), Matrix metalloproteinase-9-mediated type III collagen degradation as a novel serological biochemical marker for liver fibrogenesis. Liver International, 30: 1293–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02309.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Received 6 January 2010Accepted 8 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.