Impaired free water excretion in child C cirrhosis and ascites: relations to distal tubular function and the vasopressin system
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1364–1370, October 2010
How to Cite
Krag, A., Møller, S., Pedersen, E. B., Henriksen, J. H., Holstein-Rathlou, N.-H. and Bendtsen, F. (2010), Impaired free water excretion in child C cirrhosis and ascites: relations to distal tubular function and the vasopressin system. Liver International, 30: 1364–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02319.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Received 24 May 2010Accepted 23 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.