Cryptogenic pyogenic liver abscess as a sign of colorectal cancer: a population-based 5-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1387–1393, October 2010
How to Cite
Lai, H.-C. and Lin, H.-C. (2010), Cryptogenic pyogenic liver abscess as a sign of colorectal cancer: a population-based 5-year follow-up study. Liver International, 30: 1387–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02327.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 18 January 2010Accepted 23 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.