Oral furosemide-induced natriuresis: a potential method for identifying cirrhotic patients with refractory ascites
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 9, page 1395, October 2010
How to Cite
Kountouras, J., Zavos, C., Touloumis, L. and Chatzopoulos, D. (2010), Oral furosemide-induced natriuresis: a potential method for identifying cirrhotic patients with refractory ascites. Liver International, 30: 1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02329.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!