Hepatitis B screening, prophylaxis and re-activation in the era of rituximab-based chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 330–339, March 2011
How to Cite
Méndez-Navarro, J., Corey, K. E., Zheng, H., Barlow, L. L., Jang, J. Y., Lin, W., Zhao, H., Shao, R.-X., McAfee, S. L. and Chung, R. T. (2011), Hepatitis B screening, prophylaxis and re-activation in the era of rituximab-based chemotherapy. Liver International, 31: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02332.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Received 19 April 2010, Accepted 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.