The homeostasis model assessment of the insulin resistance score is not predictive of a sustained virological response in chronic hepatitis C patients
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2011
How to Cite
Fattovich, G., Covolo, L., Pasino, M., Perini, E., Rossi, L., Brocco, G., Guido, M., Cristofori, C., Belotti, C., Puoti, M., Gaeta, G. B., Santantonio, T., Raimondo, G., Bruno, R., Minola, E., Negro, F., Donato, F. and The Italian Hepatitis C Cohort Study (ITAHECS) Collaborative Group (2011), The homeostasis model assessment of the insulin resistance score is not predictive of a sustained virological response in chronic hepatitis C patients. Liver International, 31: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02343.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 8 April 2010Accepted 9 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.