R0 but not R1/R2 resection is associated with better survival than palliative photodynamic therapy in biliary tract cancer
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 99–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Matull, W.-R., Dhar, D. K., Ayaru, L., Sandanayake, N. S., Chapman, M. H., Dias, A., Bridgewater, J., Webster, G. J. M., Bong, J. J., Davidson, B. R. and Pereira, S. P. (2011), R0 but not R1/R2 resection is associated with better survival than palliative photodynamic therapy in biliary tract cancer. Liver International, 31: 99–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02345.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Received 23 February 2010Accepted 17 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.