Hypoxia-inducible factor-1α regulates the expression of genes in hypoxic hepatic stellate cells important for collagen deposition and angiogenesis
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 230–244, February 2011
How to Cite
Copple, B. L., Bai, S., Burgoon, L. D. and Moon, J.-O. (2011), Hypoxia-inducible factor-1α regulates the expression of genes in hypoxic hepatic stellate cells important for collagen deposition and angiogenesis. Liver International, 31: 230–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02347.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 8 August 2009Accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.