Non-alcoholic cirrhosis and the risk of stroke: a 5-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 354–360, March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H., Chen, K.-Y. and Lin, H.-C. (2011), Non-alcoholic cirrhosis and the risk of stroke: a 5-year follow-up study. Liver International, 31: 354–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02350.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Received 29 August 2010, Accepted 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.