Prognostic significance of circumferential cell surface immunoreactivity of glypican-3 in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 120–131, January 2011
How to Cite
Yorita, K., Takahashi, N., Takai, H., Kato, A., Suzuki, M., Ishiguro, T., Ohtomo, T., Nagaike, K., Kondo, K., Chijiiwa, K. and Kataoka, H. (2011), Prognostic significance of circumferential cell surface immunoreactivity of glypican-3 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 31: 120–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02359.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received 17 May 2010Accepted 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.