Effects of insulin-like growth factor-I administration on in vivo regulation of urea synthesis in normal subjects and patients with cirrhosis
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 132–137, January 2011
How to Cite
Sandahl, T. D., Aagaard, N. K., Thomsen, K. L., Grøfte, T., Greisen, J., Christiansen, J. S. and Vilstrup, H. (2011), Effects of insulin-like growth factor-I administration on in vivo regulation of urea synthesis in normal subjects and patients with cirrhosis. Liver International, 31: 132–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02362.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 13 July 2010Accepted 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.