Acquirement and disappearance of HBsAg and anti-HCV in an aged population: a follow-up study in an endemic township
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 971–979, August 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, P.-S., Chang, C.-J., Chen, K.-T., Chang, K.-C., Hung, S.-F., Wang, J.-H., Hung, C.-H., Chen, C.-H., Tseng, P.-L., Kee, K.-M., Yen, Y.-H., Tsai, C.-C. and Lu, S.-N. (2011), Acquirement and disappearance of HBsAg and anti-HCV in an aged population: a follow-up study in an endemic township. Liver International, 31: 971–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02363.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received 20 February 2010, Accepted 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.