Early α-fetoprotein response as a predictor for clinical outcome after localized concurrent chemoradiotherapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 369–376, March 2011
How to Cite
Kim, B. K., Ahn, S. H., Seong, J. S., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Kim, J. K., Lee, D. Y., Lee, K. H. and Han, K.-H. (2011), Early α-fetoprotein response as a predictor for clinical outcome after localized concurrent chemoradiotherapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 31: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02368.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received 07 August 2010, Accepted 15 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!