Future hepatitis C virus treatment: interferon-sparing combinations
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 4th Paris Hepatitis Conference. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from F. Hoffmann-Laroche Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 62–67, January 2011
How to Cite
Gane, E. (2011), Future hepatitis C virus treatment: interferon-sparing combinations. Liver International, 31: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02383.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Received 10 November 2010Accepted 30 November 2010
- 2CDC Compressed Mortality File. Available at http://www.wonder.cdc.gov/mortsql.html/ (accessed 1 June 2008).
- 3National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys 1988–2006. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/about/major/nhanes (accessed 1 June 2008).
- 7Projecting future complications of chronic hepatitis C in United States. Gastroenterology 2010; 139: 331–8., ,
- 15Telaprevir in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin in genotype 1 HCV treatment-naïve patients: final results of phase 3 ADVANCE study. Hepatology 2010; 52: 427A., , , et al.
- 16Boceprevir (BOC) combined with Peginterferon alfa-2b/ribavirin (P/R) for Treatment-naïve patients with hepatitis C Virus (HCV) genotype (G) 1: SPRINT-2 final Results. Hepatology 2010; 52: 402A., , , et al.
- 18Adda, SVR with telaprevir, peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in HCV patients with well-characterized prior null response, partial response, viral breakthrough or relapse after PR: rollover study 107. J Hepatol 2010; 52: S2.,
- 19HCV RESPOND-2 final results: high sustained virologic response among Genotype 1 previous non-responders and relapsers to peginterferon/ribavirin when re-treated with Boceprevir plus pegintron (peginterferon alfa- 2b)/ribavirin. Hepatology 2010; 52: 430A., , , et al.
- 21Activity of telaprevir alone or in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve, genotype 2 and 3, hepatitis C patients: Final Results of Study C209. J Hepatol 2010; 52: S27., , , et al.
- 22Combination of NS3/4a protease inhibitor ITMN-191 (R7227) with the active moiety of the NS5b inhibitors R1626 or R7128 enhances viral clearance and reduces emergence of drug-resistant variants. Hepatology 2008; 48: 1153A., , , et al.