The role of triple therapy in HCV genotype 1-experienced patients
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 4th Paris Hepatitis Conference. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from F. Hoffmann-Laroche Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 58–61, January 2011
How to Cite
Fried, M. W. (2011), The role of triple therapy in HCV genotype 1-experienced patients. Liver International, 31: 58–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02410.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Received 10 November 2010Accepted 8 December 2010
- 10Anonymous. Vertex press release: REALIZE study. 2010.
- 12HCV respond-2 final results: high sustained virological response among genotype 1 previous non-responders and relapsers to peginterferon/ribavirin when retreated with boceprevir plus pegintron(peginterferon alfa-2a)/ribairinv. Hepatology 2010; 52: 430, (abstract)., , , et al.