New direct-acting antivirals' combination for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 4th Paris Hepatitis Conference. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from F. Hoffmann-Laroche Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s1, pages 68–77, January 2011
How to Cite
Asselah, T. and Marcellin, P. (2011), New direct-acting antivirals' combination for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 31: 68–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02411.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Received 10 November 2010Accepted 26 November 2010
- 19Telaprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin for 24 or 48 weeks in treatment-naïve genotype 1 HCV patients who achieved an extended rapid viral response: final results of phase 3 ILLUMINATE study. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract ; LB-2)., , , et al.
- 20Telaprevir in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin in genotype 1 HCV treatment-naïve patients: final results of phase 3 ADVANCE study. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract 211)., , , et al.
- 22Vertex's and Tibotec Press release; 7 September 2010.
- 23Efficacy of boceprevir, an NS3 protease inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 hepatitis C infection (SPRINT-1): an open-label, randomised, multicentre phase 2 trial. Lancet 2010; 376: 705–16., , , et al.
- 24Boceprevir combined with peginterferon alfa-2b/ribavirin for treatment-naive patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1: SPRINT-2 final results. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract LB-4)., , , et al.
- 26Dual, triple, and quadruple combination treatment with a protease inhibitor (GS-9256) and a polymerase inhibitor (GS-9190) alone and in combination with ribavirin (RBV) or PegIFN/RBV for up to 28 days in treatment naïve, genotype 1 HCV subjects. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract LB 1)., , , et al.
- 29High rates of early viral response, promising safety profile and lack of resistance-related breakthrough in HCV GT 1/4 patients treated with RG7128 plus PegIFN alfa-2a (40KD)/RBV: planned week 12 interim analysis from the PROPEL study. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract 81)., , , et al.
- 30A phase IIa study of IDX184 in combination with pegylated interferon (pegIFN) and ribavirin (RBV) in treatment-naïve HCV genotype 1-infected subjects. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract 34)., , , et al.
- 314-week virologic response and safety of ABT-450 given with low-dose ritonavir (ABT-450/r) in combination with pegylated interferon alpha-2a and ribavirin (SOC) after 3-day monotherapy in genotype 1 (GT1) HCV-infected treatment-naïve subjects. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract LB10)., , , et al.
- 32Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics after single and multiple doses of MK-5172, a novel HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitor with potent activity against known resistance mutants, in healthy subjects. Hepatology 2010; 52 (abstract 1885)., , , et al.