Re-appearance of hepatitis B virus following therapy with rituximab for lymphoma is not rare in Japanese patients with past hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 340–347, March 2011
How to Cite
Watanabe, M., Shibuya, A., Tsunoda, Y., Danbara, M., Ishii, R., Ohsaka, M., Takada, J., Tanaka, Y., Okuwaki, Y., Minamino, T., Hidaka, H., Nakazawa, T., Horie, R., Higashihara, M. and Koizumi, W. (2011), Re-appearance of hepatitis B virus following therapy with rituximab for lymphoma is not rare in Japanese patients with past hepatitis B virus infection. Liver International, 31: 340–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02417.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 24 April 2010, Accepted 5 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.