The combination of primary sclerosing cholangitis and CCR5-Δ32 in recipients is strongly associated with the development of nonanastomotic biliary strictures after liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1102–1109, September 2011
How to Cite
op den Dries, S., Buis, C. I., Adelmeijer, J., Van der Jagt, E. J., Haagsma, E. B., Lisman, T. and Porte, R. J. (2011), The combination of primary sclerosing cholangitis and CCR5-Δ32 in recipients is strongly associated with the development of nonanastomotic biliary strictures after liver transplantation. Liver International, 31: 1102–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02422.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 26 August 2010, Accepted 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.