An unusual trigger for a neurogenic left ventricular dysfunction: Tako–Tsubo syndrome associated with hepatic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 585–586, April 2011
How to Cite
Seemann, A., Demars, N., Manzo-Silberman, S., Cariou, A. and Fichet, J. (2011), An unusual trigger for a neurogenic left ventricular dysfunction: Tako–Tsubo syndrome associated with hepatic encephalopathy. Liver International, 31: 585–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02429.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!