Effect of mutant β-catenin on liver growth homeostasis and hepatocarcinogenesis in transgenic mice
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 303–312, March 2011
How to Cite
Stein, T. J., Jochem, A., Holmes, K. E. and Sandgren, E. P. (2011), Effect of mutant β-catenin on liver growth homeostasis and hepatocarcinogenesis in transgenic mice. Liver International, 31: 303–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02430.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received 13 September 2010, Accepted 28 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.