Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with telbivudine: wise hepatologists needed in hepatitis B endemic countries where treatment options are limited
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 589–591, May 2011
How to Cite
Yurdaydin, C. and Akarca, U. S. (2011), Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with telbivudine: wise hepatologists needed in hepatitis B endemic countries where treatment options are limited. Liver International, 31: 589–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02437.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.