A novel and comprehensive mouse model of human non-alcoholic steatohepatitis with the full range of dysmetabolic and histological abnormalities induced by gold thioglucose and a high-fat diet
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 542–551, April 2011
How to Cite
Ogasawara, M., Hirose, A., Ono, M., Aritake, K., Nozaki, Y., Takahashi, M., Okamoto, N., Sakamoto, S., Iwasaki, S., Asanuma, T., Taniguchi, T., Urade, Y., Onishi, S., Saibara, T. and Oben, J. A. (2011), A novel and comprehensive mouse model of human non-alcoholic steatohepatitis with the full range of dysmetabolic and histological abnormalities induced by gold thioglucose and a high-fat diet. Liver International, 31: 542–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02443.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received 11 August 2010, Accepted 11 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.