Arguments against toxic effects of chemotherapy on liver injury and regeneration in an experimental model of partial hepatectomy
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 313–321, March 2011
How to Cite
Rickenbacher, A., DeOliveira, M. L., Tian, Y., Jang, J. H., Riener, M.-O., Graf, R., Moritz, W. and Clavien, P.-A. (2011), Arguments against toxic effects of chemotherapy on liver injury and regeneration in an experimental model of partial hepatectomy. Liver International, 31: 313–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2010.02446.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 26 August 2010, Accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.