Detection of bacterial DNA in serum and ascitic fluid of asymptomatic outpatients with cirrhosis and non-neutrocytic ascites
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 494–498, April 2011
How to Cite
Sersté, T., Bert, F., Leflon-Guibout, V., Chauvet, C., Marcon, E., Asselah, T., Francoz, C., Durand, F., Lebrec, D., Valla, D., Moreau, R. and Nicolas-Chanoine, M.-H. (2011), Detection of bacterial DNA in serum and ascitic fluid of asymptomatic outpatients with cirrhosis and non-neutrocytic ascites. Liver International, 31: 494–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02448.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
- Received 17 October 2010, Accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.