Matrix metalloproteinase 2 genotype is associated with nonanastomotic biliary strictures after orthotopic liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1110–1117, September 2011
How to Cite
Ten Hove, W. R., Korkmaz, K. S., op den Dries, S., de Rooij, B.-J. F., van Hoek, B., Porte, R. J., van der Reijden, J. J., Coenraad, M. J., Dubbeld, J., Hommes, D. W. and Verspaget, H. W. (2011), Matrix metalloproteinase 2 genotype is associated with nonanastomotic biliary strictures after orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver International, 31: 1110–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02459.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 1 October 2010, Accepted 2 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.