Histopathological stages of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in type 2 diabetes: prevalences and correlated factors
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 700–706, May 2011
How to Cite
Leite, N. C., Villela-Nogueira, C. A., Pannain, V. L. N., Bottino, A. C., Rezende, G. F. M., Cardoso, C. R. L. and Salles, G. F. (2011), Histopathological stages of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in type 2 diabetes: prevalences and correlated factors. Liver International, 31: 700–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02482.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2011
- Received 8 October 2010, Accepted 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.