*Present address: Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Zeidler Ledcor Centre, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Prognostic implications of antibodies to Ro/SSA and soluble liver antigen in type 1 autoimmune hepatitis
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 85–92, January 2012
How to Cite
Montano-Loza, A. J., Shums, Z., Norman, G. L. and Czaja, A. J. (2012), Prognostic implications of antibodies to Ro/SSA and soluble liver antigen in type 1 autoimmune hepatitis. Liver International, 32: 85–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02502.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 29 December 2010, Accepted 10 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.