All-cause mortality in people with cirrhosis compared with the general population: a population-based cohort study
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 79–84, January 2012
How to Cite
Fleming, K. M., Aithal, G. P., Card, T. R. and West, J. (2012), All-cause mortality in people with cirrhosis compared with the general population: a population-based cohort study. Liver International, 32: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02517.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Received 17 November 2010, Accepted 2 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.