Association of mannose-binding lectin-2 gene polymorphism with the development of hepatitis C-induced hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1006–1012, August 2011
How to Cite
Eurich, D., Boas-Knoop, S., Morawietz, L., Neuhaus, R., Somasundaram, R., Ruehl, M., Neumann, U. P., Neuhaus, P., Bahra, M. and Seehofer, D. (2011), Association of mannose-binding lectin-2 gene polymorphism with the development of hepatitis C-induced hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 31: 1006–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02522.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 18 October 2010, Accepted 10 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.