The PNPLA3 I148M polymorphism is associated with insulin resistance and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in a normoglycaemic population
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1326–1331, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, C.-W., Lin, H.-Y., Shin, S.-J., Yu, M.-L., Lin, Z.-Y., Dai, C.-Y., Huang, J.-F., Chen, S.-C., Li, S. S.-L. and Chuang, W.-L. (2011), The PNPLA3 I148M polymorphism is associated with insulin resistance and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in a normoglycaemic population. Liver International, 31: 1326–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02526.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 9 September 2010, Accepted 13 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.