Genetic polymorphisms in the chemokine receptor gene CCR5 and the metalloproteinase gene MMP2 are associated with development of non-anastomotic biliary strictures after orthotopic liver transplantation.
Genetic insights into non-anastomotic biliary strictures after orthotopic liver transplantation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1065–1067, September 2011
How to Cite
Koch, R. O. and Kaser, A. (2011), Genetic insights into non-anastomotic biliary strictures after orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver International, 31: 1065–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02536.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!