Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET for hepatocellular carcinoma patients treated with sorafenib
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1144–1149, September 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Ahn, S. H., Han, K.-H., Seo, H. J., Lee, J. D. and Choi, H. J. (2011), Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET for hepatocellular carcinoma patients treated with sorafenib. Liver International, 31: 1144–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02541.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 21 January 2011, Accepted 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.