Pegylated interferon plus ribavirin therapy improves pancreatic β-cell function in chronic hepatitis C patients
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1155–1162, September 2011
How to Cite
Huang, J.-F., Dai, C.-Y., Yu, M.-L., Huang, C.-F., Huang, C.-I., Yeh, M.-L., Yang, J.-F., Hou, N.-J., Hsiao, P.-J., Lin, Z.-Y., Chen, S.-C., Shin, S.-J. and Chuang, W.-L. (2011), Pegylated interferon plus ribavirin therapy improves pancreatic β-cell function in chronic hepatitis C patients. Liver International, 31: 1155–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02545.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Received 30 December 2010, Accepted 21 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.