A Src family kinase inhibitor improves survival in experimental acute liver failure associated with elevated cerebral and circulating vascular endothelial growth factor levels
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1222–1230, September 2011
How to Cite
Aspinall, R. J., Weis, S. M., Barnes, L., Lutu-Fuga, K., Bylund, D. J., Pockros, P. J. and Cheresh, D. A. (2011), A Src family kinase inhibitor improves survival in experimental acute liver failure associated with elevated cerebral and circulating vascular endothelial growth factor levels. Liver International, 31: 1222–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02554.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received 9 January 2011, Accepted 8 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.