The effect of caffeine and alcohol consumption on liver fibrosis – a study of 1045 Asian hepatitis B patients using transient elastography
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1047–1053, August 2011
How to Cite
Ong, A., Wong, V. W.-S., Wong, G. L.-H. and Chan, H. L.-Y. (2011), The effect of caffeine and alcohol consumption on liver fibrosis – a study of 1045 Asian hepatitis B patients using transient elastography. Liver International, 31: 1047–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02555.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Received 20 December 2010, Accepted 8 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.