Amoebic liver abscess in USA: a population-based study of incidence, temporal trends and mortality
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1191–1198, September 2011
How to Cite
Congly, S. E., Shaheen, A. A. M., Meddings, L., Kaplan, G. G. and Myers, R. P. (2011), Amoebic liver abscess in USA: a population-based study of incidence, temporal trends and mortality. Liver International, 31: 1191–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02562.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 14 April 2011, Accepted 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.