PNPLA3 polymorphism influences liver fibrosis in unselected patients with type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1332–1336, October 2011
How to Cite
Petit, J. M., Guiu, B., Masson, D., Duvillard, L., Jooste, V., Buffier, P., Bouillet, B., Brindisi, M.-C., Robin, I., Gambert, P., Verges, B., Cercueil, J.-P. and Hillon, P. (2011), PNPLA3 polymorphism influences liver fibrosis in unselected patients with type 2 diabetes. Liver International, 31: 1332–1336. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02566.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 9 February 2011, Accepted 22 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.