Prevention of free fatty acid-induced hepatic lipotoxicity by carnitine via reversal of mitochondrial dysfunction
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1315–1324, October 2011
How to Cite
Jun, D. W., Cho, W. K., Jun, J. H., Kwon, H. J., Jang, K.-S., Kim, H.-J., Jeon, H. J., Lee, K. N., Lee, H. L., Lee, O. Y., Yoon, B. C., Choi, H. S., Hahm, J. S. and Lee, M. H. (2011), Prevention of free fatty acid-induced hepatic lipotoxicity by carnitine via reversal of mitochondrial dysfunction. Liver International, 31: 1315–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2011.02602.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.